Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The L Word


Borrowed from www.thelwordonline.com




I am seriously obsessed with this show. I'm not kidding.

I'm in the middle of watching Season 2 on DVD. I purchased it when it first came out, but I had to re-watch Season 1 and then start Season 2. I cannot get enough of this show.

It airs on Showtime I do not have this channel. I might reconsider this given that Season 3 will commence in January.

When I tell people how good this show is, they kind of look at me funny and then tell me that they don't need to watch a show about lesbians. Of course, this is very rude and also naive. Yes, it does involve lesbians but it's also got some awesome storylines. It's about women. And the show was created by a woman and is written by women, which is pretty rare. It's good to see something from a female perspective. The characters are strong women who know what they want.


No comments: