Thursday, February 02, 2006

Diary of a Married Call Girl by Tracy Quan


Well.

I have to say this book is not for those who squeam at sex scenes or blunt language.

I really enjoyed this book. I had read Diary of a Manhattan Call Girl a couple of years ago and loved it.

This books continues with the main character, Nancy Chan, now married but still continuing her profession. The profession - being a call girl. And boy does she make it ever so interesting. Her job is as serious as the next girl's. She has theories that will blow your mind and her ethics are out the window. I did not agree with Nancy's decisions and was baffled by how she made her choices in life.

I definitely reccommend this book. It's not your typical fare. Ms. Quan's writing is straight forward and sometimes that's how I like it. What you see is what you get, and what you see is oh so interesting.

No comments: