Monday, February 13, 2006

Four things....

I got this meme off of BookGirl's Nightstand, which I love love love! Iliana was actually that first person to post on my blog and I was in awe. I mean, she's a celebrity in "book blog world", so I was very exicted! Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving me postings, Iliana!!

Here goes....


Four jobs I've had:
1.Retail Associate at Barnes & Noble, which was bad because my whole paycheck went straight to book purchases!
2.Medical receptionist
3.Medical transcriptionist
4.Office Manager (presently)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1.Sleeping with the Enemy (I don't like Julia Roberts, but I cannot stop watching this movie. It can come on at two o'clock in the morning and I have to watch the whole thing!)
2.The Crow
3.Kama Sutra
4.Cruel Intentions


Four places I've lived:
1.Okinawa, Japan - I am a military brat
2.Oahu, HI - ...still a military brat. I also lived in San Diego & Jacksonville, NC
3.The NYC
(for almost 20 years)
4.Scottsdale, AZ (presently)



Four television shows I watch:
1.Lost

2.The L Word (on DVD)
3.Law & Order: SVU - my husband and I kind of pretend that I'm Olivia and he's Elliot. I cannot get enough of that show! Too good!!
4.Real World/Road Rule The Gauntlet 2 (because it helps me get my aggression out. I mentally fight with them and it feels really good... It also helps to take my mind off of work and my studies)

I also love to watch shows on the Fine Living Channel and the Food Network, as well as any documentary that I can catch. The last one I watched was Country Boys on PBS. If you haven't watched it, it's a must!


Four places I've vacationed:
Riviera Maya - on my honeymoon...

Writing this, I feel seriously deprived.


Four of my favorite dishes:
1.Arroz con gandules (rice w/pigeon peas w/ lots of flavor!)
2.My Martha Stewart Chicken Salad (it does not have lettuce, tomatoes or mayonnaise. It's amazing!!)
3.Mediterannean Salad w/grilled chicken from Tutto Bene
4.My husband's shrimp. Too delicious!


Four sites I visit daily (aside from my links):
There are too many to list...one would be my school's website. That is a daily ritual.


Four places I would rather be:
1.In my bed, sleeping
2.In my bed, reading a good book
3.In NYC, browsing the shelves of Strand Bookstore, Shakespeare & Co., etc...
4. 2 years into the future, with my Master's under my belt, in a nursing program & one step (of the many steps) closer to becoming a physician), and my baby that I plan (God willing) to have next year, staring at me with a smile on her/his face :)

Okaaayy...if you've read through this, then consider yourself officially tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia you are too funny :) Thanks for playing along. It's great getting to know you better!

Anonymous said...

It's all true, we all love it when you say something Iliana!

That is a good meme. I'm going to steal it for Lam(b) now too.

Thanks for hanging out today, I'll update my blog links before bed.