Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Currently reading.....

I am currently reading Chocolat by Joanne Harris, which I am enjoying. I will post a review as soon as I have completed it.

After Chocolat, I think I will finish Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, which I was enjoying. I put it down after getting a hand sprain. I have the hardcover version and after reading in bed for many nights, my wrists were in pain. It's a great book but I need to make the time to read it during the day. One time it fell on my face after I fell asleep with my eyes open. Let's just say that the welt that formed on my face was not so pretty. LOL - I still can't believe that happened :) :)

2 comments:

Lynette Adams said...

I just found your blog, and wanted to send you a Shameless Plug for my new online book discussion. I'm starting with The Great Gatsby. Feel free to visit, participate, and bring a friend or two.

Lynette
http://lynettesbookclub.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Chocolat is fantastic. One of my most favorite books. I hope you enjoy it all through the end. Have you seen the movie? I thought it was very well done - then again it does have Johnny Depp ;)