Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dreams

Last night I had a dream with Joaquin Phoenix. Santino from Project Runway was also there. Well, to sum up my dream, I was sitting in the back seat of a car with an old co-worker of mine. Joaquin was driving the car. Apparently, I was making him laugh and that made him like me. He was really cracking up, turning around to look at me. All I was focusing on was his piercing blue eyes.

So this morning I woke up feeling kind of giddy. Dreams can do that for me. If it's a good dream, my day starts off well; a nightmare can leave me befuddled for the day.

My husband and I were in the bathroom getting ready for the workday. While my husband was brushing his teeth and I was combing my hair, I proceeded to recount the details of my dream to him. I had a bit of a smirk on my face because, hey, Joaquin actually liked me in my dream. I was on a "Dream High". So my husband tells me that he had a dream with Beyonce. I thought he was kidding, but after taking a look at the expression on his face, I could tell he was serious. He told me that she was singing to him at his birthday party and danced for him.

Let's just say that after hearing this, my bubble was popped. My "high" just fell down a notch.

No comments: